C R E A T I V E M O R R I S T O W N's
Call to Collaboration
"How Can Our Diverse Community Engage
Creativity and Innovation to Ensure a
Thriving, Sustainable Morristown?"
Friday, October 19, 8am to 4pm
Saturday, October 20, 8am to 1pm
[registration and breakfast begins at 8am; opening session begins at 9am sharp!]
The Hyatt Morristown at Headquarters Plaza
3 Speedwell Avenue | Morristown | 07960
Join forces with a diverse group of Morristown's community leaders and concerned citizens from business and industry, arts and culture, sustainability and environment, education, science and technology, faith-based, media, government, and philanthropy for intentional and action-oriented cross-sector discussions.
* * * *
THE FOUR PROMISES OF THIS 2-DAY OPEN SPACE CONVENING
1. Every issue of concern to anybody will be raised;
2. All issues will receive full discussion to the extent desired;
3. A full report of all discussions will be produced;
4. Therre will be time for action planning.
This Call to Collaboration gathers people at the intersection of seemingly disparate disciplines, allowing for a host of diverse ideas to combine with others, thereby encouraging an explosion of potentially groundbreaking, new ideas. Utilizing the internationally proven meeting method of Open Space, this convening will:
- stimulate action-oreinted conversations at the local level;
- stimulate cross-sector partnerships and multi-generational collaboration;
- enhance the flow of relevant information between sectors;
- build a movement for more creative schools, businesses and communities; and
- foster the creative economy.
- The Hyatt Morristown
- County College of Morris
- Gerladine R. Dodge Foundation
- The Town of Morristown
- Cappia Cafe